Call Anytime for Customized Savings Analysis!
First off, let's explain what we are not...
We are not a For Sale By Owner Company – We are Realtors!
Our main role is to represent our clients as their agents at a set fee rather than a percentage, which in turn saves sellers money! We list, show, and negotiate like any other realtor does. Since our focus is to save and support our clients, we also offer a couple of FSBO Support Services.
See the examples of savings in our most popular service - Full Service/Representation!
Full Representation for LESS
Price 6% HUS
$200,000 $12,000 $8,450
$300,000 $18,000 $11,950
$400,000 $24,000 $14,450
Let us go over how much MORE you can save
Help-U-Sell Real Estate offices are full-service, licensed, professional real estate brokerages, providing superior marketing and guidance to help clients sell their homes quickly and at great savings.
Our sellers have saved millions of dollars in real estate commissions, as compared to a 6% commission, without sacrificing anything.
For Sale By Owner Support!
(fees paid at time of service)
PAPERWORK ASSISTANCE Only $499
Congratulations on getting the offer negotiated with the buyer/seller! However, first off we need to get the offer written into a legally binding contract. We can help you with this! We will sit down with you and the buyer/seller to write and explain the Real Estate Sales Agreement as well as open escrow for you.
What we do to Help You Sell:
- We sit down with you to fill out all the necessary paperwork recommended by the State of Oregon. A licensed Realtor will be handling the construction of the Real Estate Sale Agreement so that you will leave with a legal and binding written contract. (we can also do it electronically, if meeting is not possible)
- We handle the earnest money deposit.
- We open an escrow account for you at the company of your choosing.
- We transfer all the documents to Title & Escrow.
- We will go over your Real Estate Sale Agreement in detail, making sure that your are aware of your individual responsibilities.
If the home is purchased with a loan, it is important that there is a written contract that is recognized by the lender. Once everyone is committed to making an offer, it is important to have a legal and binding contract in place as soon as possible. Having someone experienced with Real Estate rules and regulations construct the purchase agreement will help you have a successful and timely closing.
You don’t have to be listed through Help-U-Sell. We can help ALL For Sale By Owners & Buyers. And please note, if at ANY time, you would like to hire us to represent you, we are happy to assist charging you only our fee!
Sellers: As a For Sale By Owner, it is your responsibility to ask questions of your buyers that will assist you in determining their motivation level. A buyer’s motivation level will tell you if they are serious about buying a home now, and if they are serious about buying your home!
Buyers: As a buyer of a For Sale By Owner property, it is important that you get as much information about the property as possible. We recommend that you have a home inspection and obtain seller's property disclosures.
MLS ACCESS (Listing Marketing Services) $499
- Exposure to hundreds of local Realtors®
- Exposure on hundreds of Internet sites
- Access for 6 months with an additional 6 months at half price, if you choose
- "Piggy-Back" on our extensive online marketing!
- Eugene/Springfield clients have access to our Sentrilock Realtor Lockbox rental
- Set your own commission as low as 2.5% for cooperating Agents (commission paid at closing)
- Convert to "Full Representation" anytime and get your expenses credited back at closing!
What do we need from you?
- Up to 16 high quality .jpg format pictures of your home and property
- Brief description highlighting the home's features (Max. 440 characters, spaces/punctuation included)
- Notification when you have an acceptable offer and notification when your property has sold
When photographing your home make sure the home is clean, counter tops are clear, the refrigerator is de-cluttered, and lights are on for bright, vivid pictures. Look at recent decorating magazines and try staging your home for sale!
Periodic postings on Craigslist in your area are helpful and encouraged. Craigslist is an individual site and does not upload automatic listing information as other sites do, such as Zillow, Realtor, Homes, Trulia, etc.
Commission is negotiable and not set by law.